May 18, 2026 | 10:30 PM
President Trump announced that the United States paused a planned military strike on Iran that he said had been scheduled for tomorrow. He said the decision followed requests from the Emir of Qatar, Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud, and UAE President Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, who argued that serious negotiations are now underway and that a deal remains possible.
Trump stated the proposed agreement must include “NO NUCLEAR WEAPONS FOR IRAN.” He said he instructed Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth, Joint Chiefs Chairman General Daniel Caine, and the U.S. military not to proceed with the planned strike, while ordering forces to remain prepared for a “full, large scale assault” on short notice if negotiations fail.
https://www.israelrealtime.com/p/trump-says-us-halted-planned-iran
❗️ The statement projected both restraint and military readiness. Trump emphasized that Gulf leaders are aligned with Washington in seeking to prevent a nuclear Iran while preferring diplomacy over immediate escalation.
By stating that the strike had already been scheduled, Trump increased the perception that military action remains imminent and credible. The wording appeared aimed at strengthening deterrence and increasing pressure on Iran during negotiations.
The communication targeted multiple audiences simultaneously, including Iran, Gulf states, Israel, China, Russia, U.S. domestic audiences, and financial markets. The core message was that the military option remains active while diplomatic channels remain open.
Trump’s repeated use of capitalized phrases such as “NO NUCLEAR WEAPONS FOR IRAN” and “full, large scale assault” reflected his characteristic pressure-focused communication style, projecting decisiveness and uncertainty at the same time.
‼️ An informed source said another U.S. strike on Iran is “not a question of if, but when.”
Israeli security sources told Israel Hayom that Israel has completed preparations for another round of fighting with Iran. The expected campaign could last several days and may include strikes on targets President Trump had previously avoided hitting.
️ Reuters reported that Pakistan deployed around 8,000 troops, fighter jets, drones, and air defense systems to Saudi Arabia under a previously undisclosed defense pact during the war with Iran.
The deployment reportedly includes JF-17 fighter jets and Chinese-made HQ-9 air defense systems, with provisions allowing the force to expand to as many as 80,000 troops if necessary.
️ Saudi Arabia’s Defense Ministry said Saudi air defenses intercepted three drones that entered the country’s airspace from Iraq on Sunday morning.
❌ The FBI announced a major reward for information on former U.S. Air Force intelligence officer Monica Witt, who is accused of defecting to Iran and sharing classified information.
According to the indictment, Witt exposed U.S. agent identities and classified operation codes while assisting Revolutionary Guard-linked hackers targeting Pentagon systems.
️ Yedioth Ahronoth reported that political considerations played a role in the Israeli Prime Minister’s Office publicly disclosing Netanyahu’s UAE visit despite Abu Dhabi’s request for secrecy.
The report said Netanyahu’s office feared former Prime Minister Naftali Bennett’s planned visit the following day would receive public attention while Netanyahu’s visit remained undisclosed.
*If this gave you clarity — forward it.*
*Join Israel RealTime updates:* tinyurl.com/IRWAC
never again
https://www12.senado.leg.br/ecidadania/visualizacaoideia?id=183982&voto=favor
Shabat shalom/Chaverim, it is of the utmost importance that we read and sign the legislative proposal above, which still has limited support, but which will greatly facilitate the lives of Jews in Brazil! SIGN IT! SUPPORT IT!!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!!
#נדרהמנדהה #Israel #andrehmendanhanettodasilva #journalism #messianicjudaismdoesnotexis
Deixe um comentário